May 26, 2011

It's been a long time! I shouldn't have left you...

My dearest blog! It's been a while since i've had an entry. I've experience a whirlwind in the last three months: from receiving  numerous awards to traveling to Cancun for spring break to completing and graduating from college! I learned a lot during my time at Syracuse University and while four years went by super quick, I'm super excited about my the next chapter in my life.

This summer, I've been blessed with the opportunity to intern for this summer in Georgetown. I just feel like I'm on the edge of glory *word to lady gaga* and just on the brink of what awesome things that i will accomplish next. the last few weeks, i've just really been taking all of this in and preparing myself for what is to come. this summer is going to be one to remember, and i'm just SO excited about the future.

-csc.

No comments:

Post a Comment