January 4, 2011

my bucket list : the SYRACUSE edition


i've got about four in a half months left in my college career (crazy to even think about) and as with any chapter closing, there comes a list of things you must complete before moving forward. 

so here's 15 things (for right now) that i believe are essential to do before i cross the stage in may:

1. man hunt on the quad -- we did it once before, let's do it again. 
2. 5AM breakfast at stella's after a night of partying -- the perfect remedy for that late night hangover.
3. skip class to go quadding on a beautiful spring day - don't act you won't be there too. 
4. lose my voice from yelling so much at a SU b-ball game - nothing like getting crunk in the loud house.
5. toot it and boot it self explanatory. #yeezyshrug (lol)
6. dinner & drinks in amory square - we've gotta put the connective corridor to use, right?
7. photobooth sessions with friends in club bird during finals
8. go golfing at drumlins - i'm not that good at the game, but dagnabit it's free. 
9. get a massage at art of a massage - this would be a GREAT b*day present, btw.
10. see a play at syracuse stage 
11. half-off mondays at tokyo seoul - sake bombs any one?  
12. give a campus tour to prospective students - gotta put that rugby shirt to use, right?
13. organize a class of 2011 event - this is already in the works, just wait and see ;-)
14. capture spontaneous moments via camera phone
15. watch the sun rise from having a good conversation & not doing homework
16. go jogging from main to south regularly - *let me sit back and mentally prepare for that one*

i will continue to add to this list, but my ultimate goal this semester is to create as many memories as possible. all the laughs laughed and tears shed will make this a semester to remember.

-*csc.

1 comment:

  1. I think this really cool. As I'm sure you're preparing for graduation. Congrats! I know the feeling. I graduated in Dec ::sigh:: I miss it!!!! I wish did something similar to this.

    ReplyDelete