July 7, 2009

May He Rest in Peace... <3

Today was probably one of the most emotional days in entertainment history that the world has experienced and the crazy thing is, we all experienced it together, world wide. This was truly a tribute fit for a King - from the spoken words to the performances, it truly shows how much of an impact that Michael Jackson really had on the world as a whole. One of my favorite MJ songs is "Human Nature" and I must say that John Mayer played the heck out of his guitar. Usher's performance also brought me to tears. But as I have said many times before, Michael Jackson's music, legacy philanthropy, creativity & genius will live in the hearts of millions and millions of people around the world forever. As I read in a tweet today, and I must agree- MJ's music is in my DNA, and I will never ever shake that. The man's is timeless, and he will sorely be missed. May God hold and keep you deep in his arms Michael, for He has brought you home to rest and be free. We love & miss you.




<3 csc.




No comments:

Post a Comment