December 11, 2009

it's the kid in me : jamba juice smoothie maker




so my younger sister insisted in waking me up out of my slumber this afternoon to bring this absolutely GENIUS idea to my attention.

jamba juice has officially joined the ranks of real-food appliances like the easybake oven, the mrs. fields baking factory and the mcdonald's mcflurry maker. i really thought that i was going to go to culinary school, so i spent hours upon hours as a youngster making cakes, cookies and other goodies for my household. *giggle*

this christmas would be a joy if i saw this box under the tree, and while you make think that i am too old for novelties such as these, i must explain my love for jamba juice. and seeing that there is no jamba juice here in syracuse, new york (getcha money up 'cuse, let's make this valuable investment!) i think that this would totally make my spring semester and have my fellow classmates sippin' a little haterade because i'll have freshly blended jamba juice smoothies each morning on my way to class.


toys 'r us is just one of the few retailers selling the item for $19.99, and it's currently sold out online, so you know that it's going to be a hot item for the kiddies this christmas.

if santa knows what's best for him, he'll make sure to thrown this up under my tree - i've totally been a good girl this year. ;-)


-*csc.

1 comment:

  1. There is no shame in wanting this...my senior year in HS I had THEE best Christmas ever because me and some friends decided to do Secret Santa and on my list I had an Easy Bake oven because I ALWAYS wanted one but NEVER got one (disappointment) so on the day of our exchanging of gifts...I got a nice big wrapped box and when I tore the wrapping off like a 5 yr old I saw the present I had been longing for! :) -Ajoa

    ReplyDelete